Are you dynamic, a keen innovator, a trend setter, or a disruptive thinker? Then Kellogg Europe is the place for you because at Kellogg’s we focus on agility, growth and innovation.
As the number one most trusted food and drink brand in the UK and the 3rd most reputable food and drink brand in Europe we have much to be proud of. We have a huge portfolio of over 1,600 tasty foods which includes iconic brands such as Corn Flakes, Special K, Pringles, and Crunchy Nut.
We also believe that our competitive advantage comes from our people. We say it often, because it is true. Our K Values are part of our DNA -we are a company with a heart and soul, and our people care just as much. Our talented teams are encouraged to bring their best selves to work each day.
Kellogg is a diverse Employer, a gold member of the Lead Network, dedicated to meaningfully accelerate gender parity and drive inclusion in the European retail & FMCG value chain and committed to reaching 50:50 gender representation for all Leadership level roles by 2025.
Flexible working will mean different things to you based on your personal needs, the requirements of your role and how this supports you in achieving your goals at both work and home. We offer a range of options to work flexibly and conversations about flexible working are welcomed so please feel free to discuss at your interview.
We are also hugely committed to the communities that we work in and strive to give back as our founder did - you’ll see this in the school breakfast clubs programme and volunteering activities that we encourage all our employees to participate in.
A career with us is exciting. Our modern and collaborative workspace and inclusive culture at our offices in Spain reflects that.
Apply and come join our team!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Responsible for designing and implementing the national social medial plan and programmes. Works with the Digital, Corporate Communication & Brand Marketing teams to promote Kellogg's products through consumer engagement & effective social media communications strategies.
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Implement the social media strategy coordinating with stakeholders across the country to ensure its effectiveness. Own social media KPIs.
- Provides input for social media communications in brand planning process and provide opportunity to engage consumers for future advocacy.
- Update and monitor multiple social media websites, answering questions, responding to comments and driving online interaction.
- Provides a single point of contact to national stakeholders in implementing social communications.
- Encourage adoption of relevant new and emerging social media techniques into marketing to benefit the Kellogg brand. Monitor and anticipate changes in social media tools, trends and applications.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs. Analyse, review and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Responsible for reactive/responsive communications partnering with European Digital team, Corporate Communication & legal as appropriate.
- Monitor key online communities and industry competitive social media activities and deliver consumer insights from social media.
- Input into creating analytics to quantify and qualify effectiveness of campaigns.
- Develop and coordinate digital activations for central initiatives, local amplifications and local initiatives (i.e PRIGITAL activations).
Corporate websites updates and contribution on E-commerce development projects.
BA degree in Marketing & Communication, Digital Media with a strong understanding of FMCG
Minimum 3 years experience in social media/digital marketing, content management
Strong communications, project management skills. Fluency in Spanish and English is a must
The ability to partner and work with cross functional teams is important, as is delivering a quality service to internal customers. Strong project management skills and a drive to execute to time are very important to the role
Strong intercultural awareness and the ability to build “long distance” relationships is essential.
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying, please contact [email protected]
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
The Growth Competencies are a set of skills and behaviours necessary to drive success for Kellogg and for our employees. They are a common guide to selecting the right talent, developing our people & unlocking high performance across the Company. To gather more detail about the behaviours you will need to demonstrate across our leadership competencies, based on the role and responsibilities of this posting, please click here to find out more about our Growth Competencies model: https://www.kelloggcareers.com/global/growth-competencies.html
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, trans identity, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Function Marketing Primary Location IT-25-Milan (Vimercate) Job Type Professional Closing Date Dec 27, 2020, 3:59:00 PM Relocation Assistance No
Social Media ExecutiveThe Ragged PriestFull Time We’re looking for a tech savvy, data driven Social Media Executive to join our small but growing digital and creative team. This is a brand new role for7 hour agoShareItalia
Hub Continuous Improvement ManagerABBBasic Info Location Vittuone, Milan, Italy Job type Full-Time Contract Regular/Permanent Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future8 hour agoShareVittuone, Lombardia
BuyerAKKA TECHNOLOGIESAKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports8 hour agoShareMilano, Lombardia
Hub Continuous Improvement ManagerABBBasic Info Location Santa Palomba, Rome, Italy Job type Full-Time Contract Regular/Permanent Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future10 hour agoShareSanta Palomba, Lazio
Supply Chain External Quality Operations SpecialistPfizerPfizer is looking for a highly motivated resource to support the Supply Chain & External Supply Quality Operations department in the execution of the main quality10 hour agoShareRoma, Lazio