Mechanical FSE - Heavy Duty Gas Turbine
Partner with the best
As a Mechanical Field Service Engineer - Heavy Duty Gas Turbine, you'll play a vital role with our customers. Leading installation and maintenance activities, you will work with customers to troubleshoot issues and ensure safe and compliant installations. You'll be the onsite expert, continually developing your knowledge and skills to deliver innovative solutions for customers.
As a Mechanical Field Service Engineer - Heavy Duty Gas Turbine, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and overseeing work at field site to ensure provision of a quality service to our customers
- Planning, preparing and/or instructing internal and external training programs to impart field engineering and/or product knowledge
- Evaluating individual performance levels of the crew and training operators to improve their job performance.
- Following customer and internal HSE policies and procedures to ensure safe and compliant environment and to build a world-class service organization
- Capturing and documenting detailed service requirements and writing professional reports to ensure verification and quality of installation
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree or a high school diploma with proven experience in field activities and rotating equipment
- Show deep knowledge on rotating equipment including installation and maintenance, such as Heavy Duty Gas Turbines
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge on installation and maintenance of rotating equipment
- Be an experienced problem solver, with a methodical approach to troubleshooting and solving complex technical issues
- Be ready to travel significantly (up to 70%) without geographical restriction, including offshore facilities
- Have excellent command and understanding of verbal and written English and Italian
- Hold an EU Passport or a European Work permit
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- This role is working with our customer on-site in locations across the world. When onsite, you will have the flexibility to work in line with customer working patterns. When projects are complete, we offer you the opportunity to take extended leave before you take on your next project.
Working with us
Our people are at
the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
The Good StuffWe believe in rewarding our people with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Generous annual leave and money to spend on wellbeing activities
- Life assurance and income protection
- Private medical cover
- A defined contributory savings plan
- Additional elected benefits.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!
About Us:With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Join Us:Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Electrical and mechanical facilities management eng M/F M/FSTMicroelectronicsPosition description Posting title Electrical and mechanical facilities management eng M/F M/F Regular/Temporary Regular Job description The perimeter of the11 minute agoShareCastelletto, Piemonte
Internal Combustion EngineSiemens Industry Software S.r.l.We are looking for an intern in the field of internal combustion engine simulations. This internship will be part of the CCM Product Management organization, which works11 minute agoShareModena, Emilia-Romagna
IT Specialist (Systems Administration/Customer Support)US Department of the Army€65.235 - €84.810 all'annoDuties Summary About the Position: Leghorn Army Depot/Camp Darby only has local community health care available on a pay as you go basis. We recommend that you contact8 hour agoShareLivorno, Toscana
BuyerAKKA TECHNOLOGIESAKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports9 hour agoShareMilano, Lombardia
Industrial Continuous Improvement Engineer (Local Opex)ImerysThe Company The world leader in mineral-based specialty solutions for industry, with over 16,000 employees and over 200 sites worldwide, Imerys delivers high9 hour agoShareDomodossola, Piemonte