Product Manager Dulux
Date: Nov 27, 2020
Location: Castelletto, IT
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We're experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands - including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon - is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we are active in over 150 countries and employ around 34,500 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high-performance products and services our customers expect.Job Purpose
As a Digital Product Manager Consumer you should:
Support the marketing team with technical knowledge when developing, implementing and evaluating category and product portfolio strategy, plans and activities for all categories, brand & communication activations with consumers.
Main focus should be New consumer Brand but you are also a potential resource into the other brand portfolios dedicated to consumers.
Objectives are to grow sales, brand awareness, increase market share and develop brand equity according to targets.Key Accountabilities
- Support with knowledge for the product portfolio based on consumer, customer, competitor and category insight.
- Participate in NPI projects and support projects with insights and product related input.
- Align pricing structure with Pricing Manager to ensure compliance with portfolio and brand.
- Implement the digital strategy using the company platform (website & social media)
- Benchmarks competitors’ portfolio offerings compared to AkzoNobel portfolio
- Manage volume, profit & loss on category and SKU level.
- Support the e-commerce channel sales with the proper digital tools, communication & investments
- Participate in national customers, local sales and local technical meetings.
- Realize marketing materials following the brand guidelines and the Brand Manager input
- Interact with the marketing agencies to realize the marketing materials in line with the brand strategy
- Participate to Global/Multi countries projects and to implement them at local level
- Technical expert when to harmonise, optimise assortment and recipe and product quality.
- Manage pack optimisation in cooperation with Portfolio & Artwork Specialist and Brand manager.
- Analyse SLOB together with Brand Manager and demand manager in order to take actions according to portfolio strategy.
- Manage, in cooperation with global/local R&D and local regulatory team, that product technical data like TDS are up to date.
- Ensure product issue-process in coordination with, TS, LTS, Sales and R&D (quality, application properties etc).
- Education: Bachelor (Bsc) or equivalent
- Work skills: Experience within a marketing function or product management (3-5 years) preferable in decorative paints business, consumer segment
- Language: Italian and English (fluent), other languages like German, French & Spanish will be appreciated
- Microsoft office package
- Digital marketing tools including management of website and social media network
- Passion for product management
- Ability to prioritize daily work
- Ability to quickly navigate between high-level planning activities and hands-on tasks
- Has good communication and presentation skills and is able to interact with customers, sales force and internal stakeholders
- Ability to work well under pressure independently, to perform and manage multiple tasks simultaneously & deliver
- You need to be flexible and open-minded to new ideas, and have an ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment without losing track on priorities.
- <span style="font-family:"Arial",sans-serif">A passionate, open-minded team player and self-going with speed and engagement, and a high level of drive and energy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
Requisition ID: 6385
Principal Program ManagerMicrosoftAs we expand into existing and new geographies in EMEA we are seeking an individual with the ability to self-direct and who has a strong background in Data Center28 minute agoShareMilano, Lombardia
EMEA Regional Marketing Development Manager - Sample PreparationThermo Fisher ScientificWe are looking for new talent to join the EMEA Sample Preparation Market Development Team. This opportunity is a new position resulting from the need for increased40 minute agoShareMilano, Lombardia
Business Development Manager - SecurityTech Data CorporationIt's rewarding to work at a company where YOU make a difference! If you're passionate about the ever-changing IT industry and enjoy working in a fast-paced,41 minute agoShareSan Giuliano Milanese, Lombardia
IoT Sales ExpertVodafoneRole description The remit of the italian sales team is designed specifically to grow IoT revenues and margin through direct and overlay sales using Vodafone’s41 minute agoShareMilano, Lombardia
Sales Coordinator,CSC SouthStora EnsoAre you the one? Come join us! We are looking for a Sales Coordinator for Division Packaging Materials. This is a 12 month fixed term contract role. As a Sales41 minute agoShareVimodrone, Lombardia