As a global provider of drug development solutions, our work is serious business. But that doesn't mean you can't have fun while you do it. With our vision to be the partner of choice in drug development, we hire only the best and brightest in the industry. Are you one of them?
We are looking for passionate, resilient, and inspiring individuals to join our team. As a Market Access Copywriter you will be responsible for the analysis of marketing strategies and clinical information to inform the development of communication solutions targeting the payer, hospital/health system, and organized customer audiences in the US and global markets.
You will be expected to work on projects ranging from unbranded disease education materials to branded pull-through initiatives. Specific assignments may include payer presentations, reimbursement materials, publication pieces including reprint carriers and disease state supplements, sales collateral, print ads, web content, e-mails and other presentation materials across a range of therapeutic areas.
- Analyze marketing strategy and determine a copy platform utilizing materials such as creative briefs as provided by account teams. Perform additional research or collaboration to create unique sales "hooks". Draft, revise and finalize targeted, accurate, benefit-driven manuscripts that are market-appropriate.
- Participation in strategic development and brainstorming sessions.
- Provide complete mastery of workflow processes assuring timely and orderly completion of assignments. Proactively identify next steps in a project, noting questions and missing information that may affect the project's outcome and make recommendations to enhance processes or project outcomes. Perform writing assignments as scheduled, maintaining the ability to shift priorities as directed.
- Appropriate address copy comments as received and offer options and alternative solutions when making revisions. Communicate solutions in a timely and effectively manner to avoid workflow disruptions.
- Manage multiple assignments by establishing procedures to developing multiple versions of components. Maintain files in an identifiable, organized fashion on the file server.
- Keep team members apprised of project status, taking a proactive stance by raising any issues that affect the schedule or other parameters of the project.
- Ensure project information is quickly accessible while maintaining detailed notes and organized project files.
- Work closely with the account team assigned to each project to maximize communication, clarify goals and specific project parameters and achieve desired results.
- Learn from experienced team members and share experiences providing support to the team's overall product and market knowledge.
- Keep vigilant of medical and marketing trends, sharing findings that can be applied to projects. Stay abreast of market research, competitive analyses and campaign results to develop strong copy platforms and concepts.
- Meet key dates as scheduled, notifying the appropriate management of any delays that affect the project schedule. Regularly refer to project and master schedule to assure multiple projects stay on track.
- Record all client project time on a weekly basis
What you need
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree
- Minimum of 5 years of market access experience
- Strong knowledge of MS Suite
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, and additional software
Director Procurement Bioscience MaterialsGSKSite Name: Italy - Siena, Marburg - Office, UK - London - Brentford, USA - Maryland - Rockville, USA - Pennsylvania - King of Prussia, Belgium-WavrePosted Date: Jan 2721 minute agoShareSiena, Toscana
Social Media ExecutiveThe Ragged PriestFull Time We’re looking for a tech savvy, data driven Social Media Executive to join our small but growing digital and creative team. This is a brand new role for8 hour agoShareItalia
Competitive Intelligence InternshipYOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUPThe Business: YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of11 hour agoShareMilano, Lombardia
HR Manager ItalyDoctolibHR Manager - Italy Doctolib is looking for an HR Manager to build and lead our HR Operations strategy in Italy. Doctolib is officially launching Italy in January and21 hour agoShareMilano, Lombardia
Business Support Senior Assistant - Settore AssicurativoGras SavoyeBusiness Support Senior Assistant – Settore Assicurativo Milano, IT January 26, 2021 The Role Business Support Senior Assistant Willis Towers Watson è23 hour agoShareMilano, Lombardia