Digital Program Manager
Torino, PiemonteCompany Description
Deltatre is the international leader in sport and entertainment media technology services. It provides an unrivalled suite of leading-edge products and services for the full spectrum of media including OTT, web and apps, broadcast graphics, content production, and data capture with real-time distribution. It serves a blue-chip client roster of the most prominent and influential sports and media companies including; IOC, Premier League, NFL, UEFA, FIFA, MLB, ATP, WWE, European Tour, DAZN, BT Sport, Discovery/Eurosport, PCCW, Bell Media, Telecine, Sony and hundreds of other companies worldwide. In 2018, Deltatre acquired Massive Interactive, a multi-award-winning OTT software company. Combined they are the largest independent OTT solution provider in the world.
- Proven experience in the sports and entertainment sectors
- Powered 1,000,000+ days of video in 2018
- Reaches billions of consumers every single year across its vast product ecosystem
- Group 800+ employees all together globally across our 19 offices
Program Management responsibilities include acting as the day-to-day point of contact for our clients to ensure their needs are met, building strong relationships. Contribute to successfully deliver large-scale mobile and web projects during a build or run phase, cooperation with other offices and teams. In this role, a technical background might be helpful to be fully effective. This role is also involved in the commercial offers.Requirements
- Gathering client requirements to create web and mobile project plans and requirements documents;
- Contributing to the strategic direction of the project by working as a key part of a highly skilled, multi-disciplinary team;
- Planning the overall program and monitoring the progress in conjunction with Technical Leader through a build or run phase;
- Coordinating the project and its interdependencies prioritizing the activities accordingly to the project need and in line with stakeholder expectations;
- Managing risks and issues and taking corrective actions;
- Multiple stakeholder management, including senior clients and Board level;
- Chair and co-ordinate large meetings and conference calls.
- Proven work experience in Digital Agencies or in Broadcasters/Mobile Operators as a digital department member;
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Technical understanding of digital media, including web technologies, online streaming and apps;
- Experience of mobile and broadcast business, with focus both on products and processes;
- Experience with Agile and how to scale Agile (e.g. SAFE, SCRUM of SCRUM) is a plus;
- Monitor and manage adherence to the contract signed with the client (i.e. liability, budget, scope definition, SLAs);
- Liaise with the Account Manager for escalation, negotiation and risks assessment.
- Shows commitment to the company, its stakeholders, and clients.
- Demonstrates the learning agility to understand critical success drivers.
- Handles high levels of pressure and multiple initiatives with calm and vigor.
- Exhibits the presence to drive change, influence people, and establish personal credibility both internally and externally.
- Anticipates issues and addresses them quickly.
- Develops instant credibility with clients, as well as internal stakeholders.
- Nurtures and manages strong and lasting relationships with all stakeholders while striving to exceed their expectations.
- Builds consensus based on respect and a mutual level of trust.
- Communicates in an articulate, transparent, sincere, and fair-minded manner that engenders trust with all constituencies.
- Identifies as a first-class intellect and a strong personality but with low ego.
- Demonstrates the highest level of integrity and ethics.
- Thrives in a global, multi-cultural corporate environment.
Some of our Company perks:
- Global company with huge growth potential
- Small, creative, close-knit Engineering/Tech team who love to collaborate
- Support with your career development and access to training
- Regular company and team social events
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Free refreshments in the office
We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments or if you have any special requirements for the interview process. Depending on the role this normally includes a written test and interview.
Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.
Sales CoE Direct Channels ManagerVodafoneMilano, LombardiaRole Purpose: The Sales Center of Expertise mission is assist Vodafone Business Sales in moving opportunities most effectively and efficiently through17 hour agoShareMilano, Lombardia
Customer Acquisition Account ManagerVodafoneMilano, LombardiaRole purpose: This position is all about acquiring/hunting strategic prospects and further developing high potential existing customers, addressing17 hour agoShareMilano, Lombardia
Personal AssistantMondelline.srlPalermo, SiciliaPart-time, Tempo determinato, Lavoro a progettoPersonal Assistant @Mondelline.srl Palermo, Sicily, ItalyThe ideal candidate will be responsible for a18 hour agoSharePalermo, Sicilia
Personal AssistantMondelline.srlPalermo, SiciliaPart-time, Tempo determinato, Lavoro a progettoPersonal Assistant @Mondelline.srl Palermo, Sicily, ItalyThe ideal candidate will be responsible for a19 hour agoSharePalermo, Sicilia
Senior Program ManagerAmazon Italia Customer ServiceCagliari, SardegnaBachelor's Degree in Business, Business Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent. Sound business background, preferably working in a1 day agoShareCagliari, Sardegna