Data Governance Lead
We are an independent technology and management consulting firm dedicated to driving business transformation & innovation for clients on an international level. Our expert solutions focus on Strategy & Change, Information System & Digital, Telecoms, Life Sciences and Engineering. We constantly meet and exceed our 850+ worldwide clients’ expectations – this is made possible by an international team of more than 6,000 people, working together from 80 offices in 55 countries. We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential.
Amaris is hiring! We are looking for a Data Governance Leader for important opportunities in Milan. The ideal candidate has 4+ years of experience as Project Manager, is very fluent in English.
Why amaris? In addition to providing advice to our customers, you will have the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and international team in a company that will provide you with personalized growth paths based on your professional aspirations.
What will you do:
The candidate will lead ICT Project and will assure the requirement collection and the development of the new applications of Business Analytics
He will manage initiative to support and improve the measurement of KPI performances used by specific processes at Regional and Global level.
He will guarantee the respect of project costs and timeline considering all the business requests and constraint defined
He will identify opportunities to adopt innovative technologies by looking beyond the current trends seeking continuous improvement opportunities
He will manage an ICT team and will organize their activities
In particular the following abilities are requested:
- Project Management
- Problem Solving
- Team Building
IT skills and specialties
- Good experience of standardization of process development (development guidelines, quality assurance e quality control)
- Knowledge of ICT Process definition (ITIL)
- Project Manager or Team Leader experience
It’s requested the knowledge needed to manage project and evaluate technical proposal that use the following technics and tools:
- ETL Tools (Datastage or similar)
- Data Visualization Tool (Qlikview/QlikSense)
- Advanced Analytics Platform (EMC / Pivotal)
- Agile methodologies
- Learning Machine knowledge
- English: Advanced (Speaking Proficiency); Advanced (Writing Proficiency)
Years of Experience
- More than 4 years
Do you like new challenges but don't meet all the requirements? Make a spontaneous application specifying the geographic area of interest and professional aspirations and our recruiting team will evaluate your application.
Are you ready for your new challenge? What are you waiting for? Submit your application and join our team!
- Be part of an international, multicultural environment of 7,750 talented people over 60 countries and 5 continents
- Join a fast-growing global group with a turnover of €565M and over 1,000 clients across the world
- Explore opportunities to grow quickly with a tailor-made career path: 70% of our key senior talent joined the company at entry level
- Take advantage of over 500 training courses in our ACADEMY catalogue, which includes programs in interpersonal communication, team management, project management, etc.
- Get the opportunity to support nonprofit organizations thanks to our Foundation initiatives and volunteering platform OneSmallStep
- Depending on your performance and eligibility criteria, you can benefit from international mobility opportunities and progress your career worldwide, and/or experience other departments and sectors
- Unlock your full potential, both professionally and personally.
Corporate Social Responsibility ManagerNestlePosition Snapshot Nespresso Minimum 5 years experience in Quality, External communication or Corporate Social Responsibility Position Summary Creating Shared Value1 hour agoShareAssago, Lombardia
Automation Diagnostic Data Analysis and Issue Prediction - Internship  - ItalyGSKSite Name: Italy - RosiaPosted Date: Oct 31 2020 Context The Site Automation team is part of the Site Engineering department, and is in charge of support all the5 hour agoShareRosia, Toscana
Automation KPI analysis and improvement - Internship  - ItalyGSKSite Name: Italy - RosiaPosted Date: Oct 31 2020 Context The Site Automation team is part of the Site Engineering department, and is in charge of support all the5 hour agoShareRosia, Toscana
BUYER (1)GI Group2020-10-30 Full time Contratto a tempo indeterminato For our client, an important multinational company, we are looking for a: BUYER The profile will be9 hour agoShareBologna, Emilia-Romagna
Managing Consultant - Visa Consulting & AnalyticsVisaCompany Description Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology? Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world? You’ll fit right in. Join a12 hour agoShareMilano, Lombardia