Senior HR Controller
We are looking for an HR Controller to support Global Planning & Control and HR matters. The successful candidate has strong analytical skills, is motivated to get things done, shows a hands-on approach, and is keen on working in an international team. The HR Controller takes responsibility for all monthly HR reportings, personnel and forecast planning as well as budgetary controls, and will report to the Group Planning & Control Leader. He/She will play a key role in the transformational project of the overall finance organization and in supporting ongoing changes in the business areas.
Responsibilities will be the following:
- Be a point of contact for management team concerning all personnel expenses and personnel budget related matters;
- Ability to analyze and control costs such as: housing, employee services, other costs recharging;
- Ability to lead and manage Finance stakeholders on the activity above as it is a cross-functional activity that involves other functions like Facility, Procurement, etc;
- The HR Controller needs to understand the payroll-accounting flows, accrual processes, the release of variable incentives and unused vacation days: act as a key support for HRBPs and Organization, as well as for the other Cost Controllers;
- Take ownership of monthly HR reports, analysis, and recommend action;
- Monthly and quarterly closure of company Personnel cost, variance analysis and explanation of the deviations vs previous year, budget and forecasts;
- Headcount and Labor Cost planning on quarterly basis, variance analysis and explanation of the outcome;
- Monthly quarterly presentations to HR Director about labor cost and headcount evolution;
- Continuous development of our HR management dashboard as well as of headcount planning tool;
- Optimization of HR and Controlling related processes
EDUCATION (SCHOOL/SPECIALIZATION): Degree or Postgraduate degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics or Statistics.
OTHER LANGUAGES: English
EXPERIENCES: at least 8 years of proven work-experience as Controller in structured international environments, where the control is deeply involved into the business. Previous experience in HR and Labor Cost Controlling is recommended.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills and attitude:
- ERP knowledge (SAP, Hyperion);
- Strong accounting skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft EXCEL;
- Hands-on attitude;
- Effective business partner skill and leadership;
- Business acumen.
Trade Spend Management - Internship  - ItalyGSKSite Name: Italy - Baranzate (MI)Posted Date: Oct 31 2020 Contesto Il reparto di Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE), all'interno della funzione di Commercial Excellence6 hour agoShareBaranzate, Lombardia
Financial Controller (maternity leave) JobAGCOJOB SUMMARY Reporting to the Finance Manager International Region, this role will carry out key statutory and compliance activities for AGCO Italia S.p.A to satisfy13 hour agoShareBreganze, Veneto
Industrial ControllerLuxottica GroupWHO WE ARE We are a highly diverse group of over 80,000 individuals in 150 countries, we are united as one enthusiastic community of dedicated, fun and passionate1 day agoShareBelluno, Veneto
BALENCIAGA - RTW Industrial ControllerGroupe KeringSummary Who We Are Cristóbal Balenciaga founded the House in 1917 in his home of Spain. In 1937, he established the brand in Paris, designing its collections2 day agoShareNovara, Piemonte
Business Support SpecialistPPG IndustriesBUSINESS SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Maternity Leave) Fundamental purpose: Support and guarantee an efficient and proactive management of transactional activities within the AC2 day agoShareNovara, Piemonte