TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance – whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders.
The Payroll Specialist will be working as a part of HR & Payroll team to ensure timely and quality payroll preparation and calculation and daily deliverables of excellent services to a portfolio of assigned clients.
- Supports and manages clients and internal requests
- Maintains accuracy of payroll data
- Performs record keeping and payroll processing activities
- Prepares pay slips for clients in a timely manner
- Ensures payroll is posted correctly in Accounting
- Creates reports on Payroll data
- Escalates to more senior members of staff relevant queries
- Garnishments and levies
- Special payments, e.g. terminations, calculating and preparing final pay checks, relocation, bonuses.
- Good Knowledge of English (B2+)
- Proven experience in a payroll role within a payroll delivery position.
- Expertise in all MS Office packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- Degree in Law and/or Economics
- Between 3 and 5 years’ experience in similar Organizations
- Excellent client services skills
- Motivated with a sense of urgency
- Responsible and organized
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Zucchetti PagheWeb System and Italian Labour Law
- Goals focus (both individual and team goals)
- Problem solving attitude
- Creating team success – as a member
- Puts colleagues / clients at the centre of everything they do to ensure a positive experience
- Engages and builds credibility with influential individuals both internally and externally
- Trustworthy team member who considers those around them.
Working at TMF Group offers
Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.
XV World Forestry Congress Secretariat Outreach and Knowledge Management SpecialistFAOCALL FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST - VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT: 2001823 XV World Forestry Congress Secretariat Outreach and Knowledge Management Specialist Job Posting:9 hour agoShareRoma, Lazio
Agricultural Research and Extension SpecialistFAOCALL FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST - VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT: 2001824 Agricultural Research and Extension Specialist Job Posting: 11/Aug/2020 Closure Date: 01/Sep/2020,9 hour agoShareRoma, Lazio
Desktop Support SpecialistLumentum Operations LLCIt's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing! We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business. If you like11 hour agoShareSan Donato Milanese, Lombardia
IT Specialist Mobile - IBM CIC ItalyIBMIntroduction The infrastructure running industries likes transportation, energy, insurance, banking or healthcare is quickly changing as the world’s relationship14 hour agoShareGenova, Liguria
Customer Service (CS) Continuous Improvement Expert ACESAmazon Italia Customer ServiceBachelor's degree or equivalent Fluent written and verbal communication in Italian and English Project management experience Experience in or demonstrated ability to16 hour agoShareCagliari, Sardegna