Sales Director Italy - Enterprise Accounts
Milan or Rome
Nutanix is looking for a Sales Manager for Enterprise Accounts in Italy. As a Sales Manager, you are responsible for leading a team of Enterprise Account Managers, selling Nutanix’s Products and Solutions through Channel Partners, and interacting directly with customers. You will also be working closely with Sales Engineers in your territory.
Essential to success in this role is a keen ability develop new accounts and to penetrate new divisions and organizations within your assigned accounts. Nutanix provides unrivaled support and tools from the Engineering, Marketing, and Product Development departments for you to leverage to exceed sales performance goals. In this position you will have a large amount of influence on sales team decisions and initiatives and report directly to the Country Manager of Italy.
- Be a Market, Team and Channel builder drawing on solution-selling and bundling experience across multiple technologies
- Use relationship management techniques to develop selling opportunities within partner organizations; penetrate new divisions and organizations within assigned partner account; develop new selling relationships within assigned partner account; develop new direct selling opportunities
- Develop people and retain talent through natural leadership and a drive to succeed
- Be a persuasive force in the market, inspire through our compelling story
- Leverage a broad network of local executives
- Work cross-functionally teams, such as Marketing, Customer Support, Professional Service and Pre-sales
- Be solution oriented, having an aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems as well as the competitive landscape
- Build and strengthen the business relationship with current accounts and new prospects.
- Leverage experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques
- Be success oriented, with a proven track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in contiguous, multiple years
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have led a team of 10+ sales-oriented employees
- Strong datacenter and application-led sales background
- Success in building channels
- Experience that demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell Nutanix products and services is required
- Strong stage presence and ability to engage and persuade (Press experience desirable)
- 10+ years of IT sales experience preferred
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or Computer Science; OR equivalent experience is required. Master of Science Degree in Engineering or an MBA is preferred
- Fluency in English and Italy required
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We are humbled to be recognized as one of Bloomberg’s Top 50 Companies to Watch in 2020 and one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020 .
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected] .
ISF VACCINES - Lodi, Bergamo, Cremona, MilanoPfizerISF Vaccines Zone di lavoro: Lodi, Bergamo, Cremona, Milano Mission Assicurare un’efficace informazione medico-scientifica sull’intero listino vaccini4 hour agoShareRoma, Lazio
ISF VACCINES - Reggio Emilia, Modena, Ferrara, Parma, PiacenzaPfizerISF Vaccines Zone di lavoro: REGGIO EMILIA, MODENA, FERRARA, PARMA, PIACENZA Mission Assicurare un’efficace informazione medico-scientifica sull’intero4 hour agoShareRoma, Lazio
ISF VACCINES - Palermo, Trapani, Enna, CaltanissettaPfizerISF Vaccines Zone di lavoro: PALERMO-TRAPANI-ENNA-CALTANISSETTA Mission Assicurare un’efficace informazione medico-scientifica sull’intero listino4 hour agoShareRoma, Lazio
ISF VACCINES - Reggio Calabria, Catanzaro, Vibo Valentia, Crotone, MessinaPfizerISF Vaccines Zone di lavoro: REGGIO CALABRIA-CATANZARO-VIBO VALENTIA-CROTONE-MESSINA Mission Assicurare un’efficace informazione medico-scientifica4 hour agoShareRoma, Lazio
Trade Spend Management - Internship  - ItalyGSKSite Name: Italy - Baranzate (MI)Posted Date: Oct 31 2020 Contesto Il reparto di Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE), all'interno della funzione di Commercial Excellence5 hour agoShareBaranzate, Lombardia