Special Needs Coordinator
Napoli, CampaniaThe Special Needs Coordinator is the reference point for any Special Needs request, provides operational\/informational support to ashore\/onboard departments and identifies\/develops specific processes to spread to MSC Customer Service & Contact Centre agents.
- Excellent level of written and spoken English with knowledge of Special Needs and Medical vocabulary;
- Previous onboard or ashore experience in similar roles, dealing with Special Needs guests;
- High level knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook and Cloud based databases;
- Excellent communication and customer-oriented skills;
- Proactivity, multitasking and flexibility;
- Willing to travel for business and to work also during the weekend, if required.
- Receives, assesses and answers Special Needs requests from Sales dept, Contact Centre Agents, Travel Agencies and onboard staff, coordinating and organizing solutions;
- Acts as a liaison between different departments (Medical, Safety, Inventory, Legal, Sales, Operations) aligning needs and business requests;
- Analyses Special Needs Guests feedback to enhance the Guest Experience;
- Develops projects, builds CMS and databases to make information\/FAQ available for all offices, trains and coaches Customer Service & Contact Centre agents;
- Assures that all the Special needs requests will be satisfied by adhering to all the international legislation (particularly to the “Americans with Disabilities Act”).
- Right to work in Italy.
SAP Solution Specialist, Google CloudMilano, LombardiaNote: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Paris, France; Milan, Metropolitan City of1 day agoShareMilano, Lombardia
Claims Customer Service RedpAmerican Modern Insurance GroupAmelia, UmbriaClaims Customer Service RedpWE OFFER As a Claims Customer Service Rep, you will provide support for the Claims Department. This includes capturing detailed1 day agoShareAmelia, Umbria
Adetto/a Paghe e ContributiTMF GroupMilano, LombardiaReports to: Payroll Director Seniority Level: Middle level Job Purpose: The Payroll Specialist will be working as a part of HR & Payroll team to1 day agoShareMilano, Lombardia
Technical LeaderDeltatreTorino, PiemonteDeltatre is the international leader in sport and entertainment media technology services. It provides an unrivalled suite of leading-edge products and1 day agoShareTorino, Piemonte
Junior Field Sales RepresentativeKellogg CompanyMonza, LombardiaAt Kellogg's we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that2 day agoShareMonza, Lombardia