Clin Ops Lead - Sponsor Dedicated, Roma
Syneos Health Clinical - Lavoro da casa
Clin Ops Lead - Sponsor Dedicated, Roma- (20005381)
Here at Syneos Health we are looking for a Clinical Operations Lead (Clinical Trial Manager) to be home based in Rome, working sponsor dedicated to one of our best clients.
Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 22,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most.
The Clinical Operations Lead (COL) serves as the clinical functional lead, accountable for the clinical monitoring/site management delivery of assigned study(ies). The position as defined by scope provides leadership, mentoring, and technical support to the Clinical Operations team to ensure quality of deliverables and achievement of financial goals. May provide administrative line management, which includes oversight of training, compliance, performance and career management, and development of direct reports.
- Ensures quality of the clinical monitoring and site management deliverables within a project and maintain proper visibility of its progress by the use of approved systems and / or tracking tools. May include the development of the Clinical Management Plan (CMP)/Site Management Plan (SMP);
- Interacts with the client and other functional departments related to clinical monitoring and site management activities and deliverables;
- Ensures alignment of clinical activities to budget, including identification of out of scope activities.
- May participates in business development proposals, defense meetings and proposal development.
- As required, provides development and delivery of initial and ongoing training to the study team regarding protocol specificities, Case Report Form (CRF) completion, Sponsor Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), clinical plans and guidelines, data plans and timelines for the study. Plans and leads regular clinical study team calls to provide status updates, ongoing training and accountability to deliverables.
- May evaluate staff’s competency to perform visits/site contact independently via sign-off visits and Performance Assessment Visits (PAVs) according to company standards and process.
- Adheres to scope and routinely reviews Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS), Case Report Form (CRF), drug management, safety, Trial Master File (TMF), IVRS/IWRS enrollment, Data Visualization dashboards (where available) to oversee site and study team conduct, to ensure timely entry of all operational aspects (required visits/calls, duration, and frequency) according to plan, and to oversee site and study team conduct and identify any risks to delivery or quality.
- Reviews the content and quality of site monitoring documentation (site monitoring calls, site visit reports, site letters, and pertinent correspondence), to ensure they represent site management activities and conduct. Ensures these deliverables are provided according to company and/or sponsor specifications, including delivery deadlines.
- Understands the monitoring strategy required for the study and where required participates in the development of the study risk assessment plan. Is accountable for the clinical teams understanding, ongoing compliance and delivery according to the stated monitoring strategy, CMP/SMP, and risk plans.
- Adheres to scope to ensure assigned clinical staff routinely assess site processes, perform review of all Source Documents and medical records, and perform Source Document Verification (SDV) per the CMP/SMP and reviews identified and newly emerging risks. Develops and executes corrective action plans at site and study level, proportionate to the risks identified. Utilizes systems and tools to assess Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) and ensures that monitoring visits/calls are occurring in line with CMP/SMP. Proactively collaborates with the data management functional lead to plan towards data cut and lock deadlines;
- Collaborates with other functions to ensure site compliance and delivery according to protocol, ICH/GCP and or Good Pharmacoepidemiology Practices (GPP) and country regulations, including medical monitoring, Safety, Quality Assurance (QA). Ensures Inspection Readiness for Clinical Scope.
Bachelors or Masters Degree within life sciences or equivalent;
Minimum of 4 years' industry related experience;
Experience in leading or participating as an active member of cross functional teams, task forces, or local and global initiatives;
Thorough understanding of GCP, ICH Guidelines and Country regulatory environment;
In depth knowledge and understanding of clinical research processes, regulations and methodology;
Understands clinical landscape with practical knowledge of a variety of medical settings and medical records management;
Demonstrated organizational and planning skills and independent decision-making ability;
Strong organization and time management skills and ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities;
Ability of critical thinking and risk analysis;
Strong communication skills with a strong customer focus, able to manage both internal and external clients at all organizational levels;
Skilled in the use of technology;
Good verbal and written communication skills (both in English and local language).
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. Primary Location Europe - ITA-Home-Based Job Clinical Monitoring Schedule Full-time Travel Yes, 25 % of the Time Employee Status Regular
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Other jobs you may like
Junior Brand Manager (art.18 l.68/99)PfizerQuesta selezione è aperta esclusivamente a candidati appartenenti a categoria protetta (art 18 l. 68/99). Si accettano solo candidature che possano produrre59 minute agoShareRoma, Lazio
Medical Advisor Retail e Pipeline IMPfizerMedical Advisor- Retail & Pipeline- Internal Medicine Is responsible to create scientific partnership with local KOLs (top scientists, Scientific Societies) through59 minute agoShareRoma, Lazio
Software DeveloperExperianDescription - External Key Responsibilities Develop and maintain Products around innovate sectors (Digital on Boarding and PSD2) according to the Business requirements2 hour agoShareRoma, Lazio
Ops Support Agent RepalcementFedEx Express EUResponsible for the completion of defined processes and procedures to deadline, ensuring accuracy, completeness, and compliance with relevant internal and external3 hour agoShareVerona, Veneto
EHS Plant SpecialistEatonEaton Corporation has an opening for an EHS Specialist for its Valve Plant located in Bosconero (TO). Primary Function: The primary purpose is to ensure the site and3 hour agoShareBosconero, Piemonte