Key Account Manager - Italy
Sirtex Medical is a global healthcare business with offices in the U.S., Australia, Germany and Singapore, working to improve outcomes in people with cancer. Our current lead product is a targeted radiation therapy for liver cancer called SIR-Spheres® Y-90 resin microspheres. More than 100,000 doses have been supplied to treat patients with liver cancer at more than 1,300 medical centers in over 50 countries.
The Key Account Manager of Italy helps Sirtex achieve its objectives by actively managing the current sales organization, managing the sales budget, and working with other functional team members to actively support the resources needed for the sales team to execute the agreed upon plan.
- Responsible for providing annual sales plan, quarterly updates, revisions and necessary modifications in line with the approved business plan
- Develop annual sales targets and expense budget in conjunction with sales team and Vice President Sales - EMEA, which details activities to follow during the financial year
- Manages all sales expenses in collaboration with Vice President Sales - EMEA and Chief Executive Officer
- Actively works with Marketing in managing Key Opinion Leader relationships, speaker development programs and conference activities
- Provide leadership, mentoring, support, and guidance to Key Account Managers
- Makes all organisational structure recommendations for sales team
- Works with cross-functional team to appropriately resource Sales team needs
- Keeps current with all continuing education on latest information related to disease states and the changing business environment.
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of the health / product reimbursement system
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Vice President Sales - EMEA and Chief Executive Officer
- Undergo all formal Training Events as may be Directed from time-to-time
- Observe and Comply with all Sirtex Corporate Policies
- Work within, and ensure adherence to Quality System procedures, work instructions and other Quality System requirements.
Educational Prerequisites and Skills Requirements:
- Science and/or Business degree
- Minimum of 10 years related industry experience with a preference for experience in Oncology and/or Interventional Radiology
- Minimum 5 years sales management experience in medical devices, pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry
- Ability to effectively deal with a variety of people ranging from patients to health care professionals
- Demonstrate initiative and resourcefulness
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics.
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Complete the Sirtex Medical sales training program
- Sirtex internal processes
How to apply
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume in English and all relevant certificates in English or German to Gianina Ureta, Human Resources Associate EMEA at [email protected]
Unfortunately, applications send via post cannot be returned.
Junior Brand Manager (art.18 l.68/99)PfizerQuesta selezione è aperta esclusivamente a candidati appartenenti a categoria protetta (art 18 l. 68/99). Si accettano solo candidature che possano produrre11 minute agoShareRoma, Lazio
Technical Support EngineerMusementWith a global portfolio of tens of thousands of activities in more than 80 countries around the world - ranging from admission tickets for museums, events and38 minute agoShareMilano, Lombardia
Data ScientistPikselPiksel designs, builds, develops and manages successful technology solutions to clients of all sizes across different sectors, such as Media & Broadcast, Telco &38 minute agoShareIspra, Lombardia
Network Planning SupportMSX INTERNATIONALWho we are looking for: The Network Planning Support Advisor has to provide support to the National Sales Company field force in planning, analyzing and upgrading all49 minute agoShareModena, Emilia-Romagna
Research AnalystCityWirwResearch Analyst - Citywire Milan Citywire is a UK-based leading global provider of independent intelligence and insight about asset management. Some of the main areas1 hour agoShareMilano, Lombardia