QUALITY TECHNICIAN ITALY
Are you the one?
We’re looking for a hands-on Quality Technician and, in this role, you’ll be in charge of the quality assurance and control in order to meet our SanLucar quality standards of the product arrivals at the local warehouse as well as regarding outgoing products and product in stock. You'll also focus on making sure that the management of the packing and re-packing in case of quality issues correct. This means overseeing the whole process, assuring a correct communication with the colleagues in Italy as well as in Spain regarding this procedure and general quality aspects. Depending on the different product campaigns you'll manage different varieties and in certain occasions you'll also have the opportunity to do quality controls directly at our providers and farmers.
Are you passionate about fruits and vegetables and you love to work closely to the product? Then this could be your opportunity!
Your role highlights – your responsibilities
- You’ll be responsible for the quality control of our SanLucar Product:
- Analyze samples
- Decision making whether the product is SanLucar quality regarding our SanLucar standards or not
- You’ll control and manage the quality issues at the packing and confection zone as well as in cases of re-confections, re-selections and rejections, overseeing the re-packing process:
- Supervise that the repack is done keeping in mind SanLucar standards: confections, quality, etc.
- Communicate continuously and coordinate with our Product Planners the timely planning of the re-confection and the current status of their product
- You’ll be in close communication with our SanLucar Team to give information about the quality standards within a weekly report of each of your assigned products
Become SanLucarian - What’s in for you?
- You’ll find a young and dynamic work environment
- Experience different cultures - Multinational is what describes us best as we’re a team of 30 nationalities
- Free language courses for all SanLucarians
- Participate in events, meetups & teambuilding activities
- Identify yourself with our core values: Partnership, Commitment, Performance Orientation, Innovation Spirit, Drive for Learning
Skills & Knowledge
- Studies in Agricultural or Food Engineering, Agronomy or similar
- Languages: fluency in Italian, very good English skills; Spanish skills are a plus
- 1 to 2 years working experience in the field of quality control in warehouses
- Working experience with different fruits
- Working experience with agricultural processes
- Passion and motivation for the work field and our sector
- Mobility on a national level (Italy)
Internet Ads AssessorLionbridge Global Sourcing SolutionsBari, PugliaAre you looking for a job that gives you the opportunity to work with one of America’s top 100 most trusted Companies while also increasing your income4 hour agoShareBari, Puglia
Customer Acquisition Account ManagerVodafoneMilano, LombardiaRole purpose: This position is all about acquiring/hunting strategic prospects and further developing high potential existing customers, addressing17 hour agoShareMilano, Lombardia
Personal AssistantMondelline.srlPalermo, SiciliaPart-time, Tempo determinato, Lavoro a progettoPersonal Assistant @Mondelline.srl Palermo, Sicily, ItalyThe ideal candidate will be responsible for a19 hour agoSharePalermo, Sicilia
Personal AssistantMondelline.srlPalermo, SiciliaPart-time, Tempo determinato, Lavoro a progettoPersonal Assistant @Mondelline.srl Palermo, Sicily, ItalyThe ideal candidate will be responsible for a20 hour agoSharePalermo, Sicilia
FINANCIAL CONTROLLERWyserFerrara, Emilia-RomagnaJob Description: For our client, a multinational company operating in industrial automation field, we are looking for a: FINANCIAL CONTROLLER. The22 hour agoShareFerrara, Emilia-Romagna